Another Comic Book Wendnesday is upon us and it looks like it’s a pretty healthy week (which means a weaker wallet) of possible titles I might pick up.
- PREVIEWS VOL XVI #10 — I’ve got to stay on top of what ‘s coming out the month of December.
- JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA #2 — Though I’m not currently buying a lot of DC titles, I’m on board for this one — for now.
- JUSTICE VOL 1 HC — Might be worth picking up just for the art. And I’m trying to build my graphic novel library (trade paperbacks and hardcovers).
- TRUE STORY SWEAR TO GOD IMAGE ED #1 — Need to keep tabs on my man Tom Beland, the book’s creator.
- ALL NEW OFFICIAL HANDBOOK MARVEL UNIVERSE A TO Z #9 — I’ve been picking these up for reference. Like Marvel is going to call any minute now with an offer to write a one-shot or miniseries for them, right? (You hear that, Marvel?)
- AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #535 — It’s Spider-Man — ’nuff said.
- DAREDEVIL #89 — I’ve fallen way behind on my Daredevil — my bad.
- STAN LEE MEETS SPIDER-MAN — I at least have to check it out.
- ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN #100 — I’ve been reading this from the get-go and this is supposed to be a biggie. Congrats to Bendis and Bagley.
- DRACULA VS CAPONE #1 — Art by Chris Moreno. Eventually I’ll talk him into doing a project with me.
- WIZARD COMICS MAGAZINE – gotta see if they mention me. They won’t. It’s been a long time since they have.
And a reminder about the various IDW Publishing titles hitting shelves this week:
- CHICANOS VOL 1 TP
- CLIVE BARKERS GREAT & SECRET SHOW #6
- CSI DYING IN THE GUTTERS #2
- MASTERS OF HORROR TPB
- SPIKE ASYLUM #1
- TRANSFORMERS EVOLUTIONS HEARTS OF STEEL #4
- ZOMBIES: FEAST #4